This is a first time, 10 things I have learnt post for me. I’m sure it won’t be the last! Happy Monday everyone!
- DVDs and weekends definitely go hand in hand.
- We should make more time for being lazy over weekends – the dvd/ book reading kind of laziness.
- I love the colour of cinnamon, I love the smell of cinnamon, I love the rusticness of cinnamon.
- There is a flower called a wax flower. Who knew?
- I don’t think I will be able to work with a gay man as my wedding coordinator. Especially the one we saw at a venue on Saturday afternoon. He was in a good mood at the time, yet I could see the change in mood and I could sense the absolute nightmare he could become.
- I love watching WD (Kobus’ son), he is growing and becoming more confident every time we see him. It is wonderful to be apart of his life and to see these positive changes.
- Logan is a surprisingly good when it comes to remembering to feed his fish. Logan has three koi fish – Smoky Joe; Mia and Sylvester. (Kobus named Mia and Sylvester)
- Taking the kids to the Bester Bird Park was a fantastic idea!
- I forgot my Dixie-dog’s birthday on Saturday. I only remembered on Sunday and felt a bit bad for forgetting.
- Going to the gym early on a Sunday morning is refreshing and we should do it more often!
What were you up to the weekend?